Saturday, January 23, 2010
My Anniversary Gift
This is what was waiting for me in our living room the morning of our anniversary, so sweet. Mike got me a new hammock! I've been wanting one for a couple of years now, after ours broke, but we decided to wait, as we knew we would be moving soon. We were originally suppose to move the Summer of 2009. He did a lot of research on hammocks and says this type is suppose to be the most comfortable one, plus it can hold up to 750lbs. In case we all want to relax together I guess. Now the interesting part is this.........my darling groom wants to hang it in the sun-room of our new home in FL. I was thinking the back yard would be nice. It should be interesting to see how this turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who does research on hammocks????????? that's amazing. LOL tell him to pick one up at Target and that can serve as the sun room hammock!;p
ReplyDeleteoh yeah! Happy 5th Anniversary, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete