The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

# 3 on the move

I suppose I haven't written much about our new little one, that's largely b/c #3 lays low. But this week the little one has started to kick its way into the spot light. It's been exciting to start feeling fetal movements. They are still only my pleasure, but soon to be a joy for the whole family I'm sure. The 2 recorded heart rates for #3 were, 158 and 160, both on the fast but normal side. I believe Hosea had a fast heart rate in-utero, but I don't think it was that quick, more the 140's, and Shiloh was a 120 girl. If it is telling of personality, look out #3 is coming through! We are excited to meet our new little one, but also happy the bake time isn't complete, as our big move is only 2 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment