We spend a lot of time there....
We went back there today. Good news, Aggie gained 1 lb. in 2 weeks! This was very exciting after her regression last month, of no weight gain. I was right about the feeding thing, and we are back on track now.
The doctor is still concerned about her motor development. I'm starting to be concerned also, which I know is sinful worry, please pray for me in this area. I do desire to please the Lord with my thoughts. I continue to cast my cares upon Him in prayer. I'm so thankful He hears. She is significantly behind. She has a physical therapy evaluation in Dec., the 2nd I think? That should give us some clear direction. If she does poorly there she will see a neurologist for further testing to figure out the cause of her delays.
We received a "This is not a bill" statement in the mail Saturday from her last hearing test. It was informing us of the cost of her testing and that our insurance covered it, praise the Lord! Her last hearing test was $918! That's not to mention the 5 tests she had prior to that. In addition to that we have been to the Doctor for one thing or another at a minimum of twice a month, we already have 4 appointments on the calendar for December, and we haven't even scheduled her next hearing thing. I struggle with growing weary of spending so much time there really. But getting that "not bill" has made me so thankful that we have all the resources available to us for her care for free! That's right free! We are so blessed, so many people suffer b/c they can not see a doctor or have access to medicine or treatment, and here we are becoming "regulars" at the doctor's office. Obviously this is what the Lord has for me in this season of life, I should rejoice and be glad in it!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to hear about the weight gain! Way to go both of you!
ReplyDelete