The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Love!

Mike Celebrated his 32nd birthday on the 26th. It's a belated post.

This is Shiloh presenting her green (mike's favorite color) heart shaped card covered with sparkles on one side and birthday wishes on the other. She was very proud of her work.
Here Hosea is showing him his drawing of a "super hero" aka. stick man, also covered in glitter. This was the first time I could get Hosea to draw "super hero's" with out my help. He often gets frustrated, I was proud of him for trying.
This was a yummy orange dream-cicle cake. It was my first attempt, it was good, but not a home-run.
Happy Birthday you old man you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for old men! Happy Birthday Mr. Schloss.

    I really enjoyed the picture of Mike holding Aggie, checking out his gift from Hosea and seeing the little arm of Shiloh's in the background. Sweet times!

    ReplyDelete