The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The true vine

"Every branch of mine that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me." John 15:2-4

This week has been a little tough. It has been of my own doing really. But the 2 weeks prior were so sweet and filled with grace, that a mere reflection of the two makes the difference very clear. "A branch cannot bear fruit by itself". And thus pruning was needed.

I'm so thankful for my pruning, and am hopeful some day, not so far away, I will bear fruit once again. As His word says this is the very reason for the pruning.

And so........... I abide.


No comments:

Post a Comment