The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ears

Aggie's surgery went well. She officially has tubes in her ears. Which is suppose to help with decreasing the number of ear infections, she's had 8 or 9 since January, I lost count. She also had a repeat hearing test. It showed the right ear still has moderate loss, but the left ear may be a bit worse and they are considering putting an aid on that ear as well. She will need to do another little test in the office to determine this.

She handled it all in true Aggie style, with grace. She was a little fussy the day of, and woke once in the night, but a little tylenol and snuggles helped with that.
She is her sweet spunky self today, so thankful for that. I am also very grateful to not have any more scheduled surgeries on the books.

Next week we will head to Birmingham to the University of Alabama to see a genetics Dr. On Thursday, not sure of what date that is off hand. I think we have 2 other appointments also, but i'm not getting up to look in the planner to see what they are right now.

I'm looking forward to some rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment