The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Friday, February 3, 2012

She's got skills

This has been an exciting skill recently acquired, the elbow prop. It is a key step to pushing up from laying to sitting, which I had no idea was the case until the therapist told me. So we'll call it a half step, just a little bit closer to a skill we are wanting. All this happens so quickly for "well" children that I never really took the time to break it all down the way we have to with Aggie, but it is kind of interesting, and I am thankful for her sake that it can be broke down.

4 comments:

  1. What great news for sweet Aggie girl. We'll be praying for her ability to sit from laying down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a PRO! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Aggie go!!! She is doing great! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete