After much waxing and waning over the last couple years Shiloh has taken the plung and got her ears pierced. She first wanted them when she saw all her cousins had them. I explained to her that it would likely hurt, much like a shot, but it would heal like an "owie". This explanation was enough to deter her. I wasn't trying to put her off, but didn't want to sugar-coat it either; so she would be fully aware of what she was asking for. I told her when she was ready we could do it for a birthday gift for her. Her 6th birthday is tomorrow, and she was ready, so her and I headed to the mall and had some girl time together. She was brave, not even a flinch or a tear. And some pretty earrings to wear home. She picked pink flowers, which is no surprise.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment