Then to celebrate, after dinner Mike took the kids up the road to the gas station and let them pick out a treat of choice. We got a treat too.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Kindergarten
Today Shiloh and I finished her curriculum! So I guess that means we're on summer break?
There were days I wasn't sure if this day would come. As the life we lead and a school schedule were not always the best of friends. But alas we made it!
I declared this the "last day of kindergarten challenge". She has been making these flash cards all year. She had to put them in alphabetic order, and then place all the cards that started with that letter underneath the appropriate letter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great work, Shiloh! We are proud of you. What a big year and what a big girl too!
ReplyDeleteway to go shiloh & mom!
ReplyDelete