The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Babysitter

Friends,
I want to request your prayers for me.  I signed the older children up for a home-school group called Classical Conversations, which I am really excited about, but I feel like I really need to find someone to care for Aggie for one week a morning while I go b/c she still needs a nap, and I need to be able to participate the children's class.  This has been such a struggle for me, as i feel like the Lord often wants me to relinquish control and have faith that He will provide in these circumstances.  So please pray that we will find someone we can trust to care for our sweet little girl.  It has been a cause for a  struggle in me becoming anxious.  I continue to cry out to my God who hears, but would find great comfort knowing others where with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment