Saturday, August 25, 2012
Chocolate Covered Berries Secret Reveled
I don't know about you, but I've had a time mastering the art of chocolate covered strawberries. My first flaw; over heating the chocolate in the microwave. The key to this problem is following the melting instructions on the bag~shocking~. My next big issue was; even though I followed the instructions, once I started dipping my, chocolate would become clumpy quickly, and I was only able to get 10-20 berries covered with one-two bags of chocolate, and only the first ones looked "pretty". Then a wiser friend informed me that the berries must be completely dry, not freshly rinsed. Since I've obtained this knowledge I haven't made berries until this morning. I have a ladies night to go to and thought this would be a lovely treat. So the secret is............ rinse your berries, place them on a towel to dry for a bit, then execute the chocolate melting and berry covering. Like gardening...... the ground work is key. Look how many I covered with one bag of chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They look pretty & delicious.
ReplyDelete