The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hosea

This little man has been cracking us up lately.  Perfect role for the only brother, keeping things light hearted.  People often ask how does he like being the only boy. Shiloh would say "what about daddy, he's a boy".  I would say; as far as I can tell, he loves it!

He's All or Nothing. 
He and Shiloh have opened a store.  They glue beads together and sale them to us for a cent, "so it will be a good deal".  They love to tell us the "store is open for business". 
We had a family night and did a fire and hot dogs and mallows out back, they love this! 


 Hosea's been brushing up on his culinary skills. He loves making scrambled eggs.


When i put Salem on her play mat, he exclaims "yeah I get to snuggle". Here he is snuggling.



He likes to play shoot guns with Aggie. No I do not let him shoot Aggie. He pushes her around on her horse while she says "neigh, neigh, neigh........" then he stops and throws his velcro bullets at her "gently".  I guess it's sort of a cowboy and indian variation? They both really like it.


He ran his eye into the corner of the kitchen chair while walking with a shirt over his head. I asked if he was ok and if he needed anything and he replied "my pirate eye" and ran off to fetch it. 


I love my little dude!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's the same thing, but I was the only girl and my mom and I were ultra close. Hosea is going to have an awesome understanding of women and make an amazing Man once he's all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a good job exposing the kids to so many things in life in such a fun way, they can't help but to be adventurous & be well rounded people.

    ReplyDelete