Happy Birthday to my sweet, sassy,sister. Twirly, whirly girly on her 7th Birthday!
My first portal to "life as a vapor". Sigh
She's in it for the cake. The girl loves some sugar. She requested orange cupcakes. I decorated with buttercream frosting.
She was elated to have a special friend come celebrate with us.
She's been anticipating this day for 364 days. In October she informed me that her birthday was "getting close, it is only 6 months away". Glass half full. :) In December she told me "I'd been thinkin bout my birthday, I think we should make some plans. What theme do you think we should go with mom". We went with flowers.
Oh Lord I pray for this sweet little lady. Draw her to you, grow her in grace, lather her with abundant mercy. Give me grace to be a steward over, enjoy her and captivate her with your gospel that she might know the true and lasting joy of knowing our savior and the hope found in him.
Happy Birthday, Precious Shiloh! Amen to your mommy's prayer. Love from the Reynolds.
ReplyDelete