I'm sure you could probably make an educated guess as to who this might be, but incase your not privy to Hosea's escape tactics, it's our sweet 2 year old little boy. I'll give some background.....he has had the physical ability to escape from the pack-n-play since Sept. 2009 (his first offense). He waited about 2 months in November to start doing it consistently, as it has become his bed for our temporary stay here in NB. I'll attach a old video so you can view the mastered skill. Since then we've allowed him the choice to sleep in his crib or in his tent, he bounces back and forth between the two for a preferred resting place. Regardless where we put him to bed, he has the ability to let himself out, he is often the alarm clock at 6am pitter patter across the kitchen floor and a stop in our room to report, "mommy out" "play cars", and he's off. More often than not, this is how the day begins. Well 2 nights ago I think he was testing his nocturnal habits, as he stopped by our room for a visit at 3:00am, 3:15am, and 3:30 am, all of which we promptly put him back to bed. I'm not sure what he is up to on his late night wonderings, but I'm guessing it involves cars. It's not his first middle of the morning adventures, and probably won't be his last, but hey at least he reports in.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm, if I was him, I'd be up eating ice cream out of the freezer if you had any, and if not than chocolate milk, or maybe some cookies.. Good things happen at 3am.
ReplyDeletehysterical.
ReplyDelete