Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Germs
We've got them once again. This winter has seemed to be one aliment after another. We all just take turns having them, and thankfully each of us haven't gotten each one that has passed through our home. Mike and I seem to be at the end of a perpetual cold, seriously we've had "cold" symptoms for over a month now. We seem to go on as though they don't exist, and cold symptoms are so similar to allergy symptoms that I'm quite use to living with them any way with some help from my good friends benedryl and sudafed, we hang out all the time. So besides our December illness which included, but not limited to pneumonia, allergic reaction to rocephin, and chicken pox. Then January with virus after virus. Here with find ourselves in February with ear infections, both kids right ear is infected. Now they say ear infections are not contagious, but i do find it odd that they have them at the same time. Thankfully our Dr. visit this morning was painless, which I originally made b/c Hosea's body has been covered with hives since Sunday night, and they both were given a Rx for Abx, which we are hopeful they are not allergic to. All sarcasm aside, we are thankful for good health care and medicine. Speaking of things this season of illness has been good for, I have managed to get all our photos in albums, I've filled 10 in the past 2 months, horrah! We've also had lots of cuddle time, which is sweet. So not much excitement to report here. I should start packing since we are to leave for FL in 8 days, something else some time at home will be good for. And for the record I am an avid Germ-x user, and we do wash our hands regularly. Just incase you were wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we've got those darn germs here too...even the new babe. yuck.
ReplyDeletewe've been sicker here in Monterey, than we've been in years!
ReplyDelete