Mike headed back to work friday, he was home by noon b/c everyone that he needed to "check-in" with was ordered to leave the office at noon. He went back on Monday and the guy he was suppose to "check-in" with was flying and he was told "come back tomorrow", the same exact thing happened Tuesday. Today has been his first "full day" back, but he came home to change uniforms at 9:00am and then for lunch at Noon and didn't return to base until 3:30 b/c he had to"fill out some paper work". And plans to be home at 5:00pm b/c he has a men's meeting tonight at church. So far I love his new job! :) Things are anticipated to pick up after this next weekend though, but I will enjoy him while I've got him, it's such a rare treat. We do live very close to base so we are hopeful to get to see him at lunch occasionally through a normal work week as well, but we shall see? I don't intend to get my hopes up there.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Back to work, kind-of?
Mike headed back to work friday, he was home by noon b/c everyone that he needed to "check-in" with was ordered to leave the office at noon. He went back on Monday and the guy he was suppose to "check-in" with was flying and he was told "come back tomorrow", the same exact thing happened Tuesday. Today has been his first "full day" back, but he came home to change uniforms at 9:00am and then for lunch at Noon and didn't return to base until 3:30 b/c he had to"fill out some paper work". And plans to be home at 5:00pm b/c he has a men's meeting tonight at church. So far I love his new job! :) Things are anticipated to pick up after this next weekend though, but I will enjoy him while I've got him, it's such a rare treat. We do live very close to base so we are hopeful to get to see him at lunch occasionally through a normal work week as well, but we shall see? I don't intend to get my hopes up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment