The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Church Picnic

We had our church picnic last Saturday. I had no idea what to expect, nor any idea I should bring the camera, but thankfully some other people did, so I've stolen these pic's from them. There were many games played (egg toss, sack races, wheel barrel races,ect) the winners of each game had a "final challenge" which was a pie eating contest. My proud husband was declared champion of all, good job babe!

Here he is preparing to eat the pie, I decided having a bib on would be best since i did not pack him an extra shirt the only extra cloths I had were size 2T and 4T.

Here he is scarfing, yum yum! Or if you are me and Shiloh you might say "gross".

Here is the proud winner! I handed him the wipes right after this shot was taken.

We all had a blast, the kids are still talking about it. Hosea will randomly say, in reference to bobbing for apples, "mommy apples water, big mess", or "mommy throw egg, i stomped em" in reference to the egg toss. And Shiloh will say "mommy remember when daddy did that silly thing"? Referring to the pie eating contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment