The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hair Cut

Hosea needed a hair cut. His hair is so straight and thick that the moment it is too long (in my opinion) it needs some attention. Last time I decided to take him to wal-mart for a trim after a traumatic/ stressful experience of me cutting his hair this past winter (a little drama). I was dreading doing it myself again, though the results weren't bad all the previous times i did do it. Originally I was planning to buzz him with the clippers, they are way easier and it would be a nice summer do, but the little break(thank you wal-mart) was just what i needed to get my gusto back and get out the shears. I love his little surfer man do.

The end result, not too bad. I may buzz him for his next one, it will buy me more time between cuts with the baby coming this summer.


Ok..... I changed my mind and got the clippers out anyway. He's a sport!
2 cuts for the price of none.


If you want to cut your own kids hair, go to U-Tube and search "How to cut my kids hair" and there is a short but informational video that can assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment