The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If a picture paints 1000 words......

Then I wonder how many a video paints? A million at least? So I've decided to attach a video of the kids jumping, I think is shows how big they are getting and how they are developing physically.




If you watched the video and thought........ I wish I could see their faces, well here's one of them....



I'm not sure what we've been up to lately. Life I guess. The kids love playing outside, and I love being outside, so we spend a fair amount of time there despite the growing temperatures down here in FL. Mike has been working much more, he has started learning to fly the new aircraft that he will instruct (T-6), and they really like to pile up the required info. to know all at the beginning it seems, so he is doing a lot of studying, and doing a good job at it. Though it has been more difficult seeing less of him, and taking on most of the responsibility of training the children with minimal breaks, it has gone more smoothly than "hard times" in the past. I told Mike the other day, "it hasn't been bad b/c I know it could be worse". So I thank God for sustaining me and giving me all that I need to do the work he has called me to right now. We continue to make new friends and are getting re-acquainted with some old ones. So our social schedule has picked up as of late. And I decided to capitalize on the strawberry season this year, the kids and I have been picking 3 times, I'm guessing we've brought home nearly 40 lbs. of strawberries this month, many in the freezer for smoothie night, some for short-cake, jam, and fruit salad. I believe we took our final trip out Monday as many of the berries are starting to have spots which makes picking the good ones more work and take more time to harvest. Next month is blueberry season, I'm not sure how prego poe will tolerate that, but I'm going to give it a shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment