Thursday, June 10, 2010
#3 update
I had my 34 week appointment today. I was sad to learn that #3 is transverse, which means he/she is lying sideways in my abdomen. If #3 stays in the position a c-section is unavoidable. I've been looking up natural things I can do at home to help #3 get head down, instead of shoulder down, but only time will tell. Please pray that the Lord's will is done, and that I will have peace about all this. I am thankful that though this is less than ideal, we are both still healthy, that the problem was identified, and that there is a known solution to the problem, and that the means are available to us. I know that God in all His sufficiency will provide all we need as He lavishes us with His grace abundantly everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exercise ball helped Vi get in position for me. She was breached in the beginning of labor.
ReplyDeleteIts fun and soothing to sit on those as well.
Glad to hear you are both healthy.
Emma was transverse, but we (the doctor) didn't discover that until he was already doing my C-Section, no wonder my labor wasn't progressing. Good luck and I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteWe'll pray too! I thought by looking at the below picture of you that baby was sideways.. You still have six weeks and God is in control, don't despair sweet lady!
ReplyDelete