The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What can I say.........I guess we've been tired?


Hosea has been waking up very early, earlier than I'm ready to roll out of bed, so this has been my remedy to the problem. I wish I could say it worked everyday, but this is actually the only time it did work, and MIke caught me in the act. Every other day it is Hosea crawling all over me and jumping on me until I get up.

Shiloh was sick again last week, thankfully with something antibiotics could fix. The sweet little ballerina sat in the recliner for a short break and the next thing we knew she was asleep at 6:30pm. She slept through to bedtime, until 8:00am the next morning. She was feeling better when she woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment