The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Saturday, October 16, 2010

An update with words

Things have been a little busy around here. With Hosea potty training, Aggie and Mike's Dr. Appts. and another visit from Grandma and Grandpa, the computer has not been much a priority. But I'll say this. Mike is well, praise the Lord for that! I know I didn't post on this, but if you heard from word of mouth, he had some unusual blood work and over the course of 2 months several tests. Thankfully the Lord has healed him, his blood is now normal with no explanation other than God's kindness. Aggie can hear in her Left ear, for certain. Her right ear will be re-tested Nov. 2nd. I am so thankful for this, as long as one is working normal development with language can be expected! We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpoo, the kids adore them and they were very helpful with Dr. appts. and we even got a date!! The "potty-train" has slowed down a bit, we are having some regression and I'm unable to give him the attention I wish I could. He is about 70% on the right track. I'm praying for patience and wisdom. I had a new niece and nephew born this month. We are planning a trip to MO for thanksgiving, I can't wait to meet them! Mike has been working more, 2 flights a day. He comes home pretty late and worn out, and is having to work at least 2 weekends a month. I'm praying God gives me the strength and energy to serve and love him during this busy season. I find myself pretty exhausted frequently, but it forces me to rely on God's grace which is a pretty sweet place to be actually. Otherwise I find my self slipping into self-sufficiency which is not pleasing to the Lord. All-in-all we are doing better than we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment