We've had our first winter virus this past week. Considering we are well into winter I'm feeling pretty blessed it held off this long. It started with Mike and slowly took us down one by one, then Shiloh, Hosea, Aggie and finished with me. It was a cold/flu mix. No vomiting, thank God for that! Head congestion, coughing, skin aches, head ache. I'm still in the throws of it I think. I thought i was getting better yesterday, but was up coughing much of the night. Thankfully I have been able to do some chores today, so i'm not completely wiped out.
On another note. We've really been enjoying watching Hosea be a big brother. He loves showing Aggie all her toys and talking to her about life. This particular picture was going on at the kitchen table while i was cooking dinner one evening. They were both occupied for quite some time
No comments:
Post a Comment