The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weigh In

12 lb. 11oz. She is still trending upward.

We are waiting for tricare to approve referrals for hearing aids and to have her eyes checked, since people with PVL often have trouble with their sight.

I've been a bit weary this week and feeling a little overwhelmed. I've been actively fighting the battles in my mind with Gods word and prayer. Today has been a more peaceful day. I painted all the girls toes red, just for fun. I'll post pics soon.

My mom has decided to come for a visit. She will arrive Monday, I am anticipating her helping hands and companionship with eagerness.

1 comment:

  1. The Lord's sweet word, dear little painted toes, and moms coming for visits. Sounds like treasured memories.

    ReplyDelete