The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sentences worth documenting

A couple weeks ago Shiloh and Hosea were outside hunting down a lizard we saw on the back window. They found him and managed to scare him up the side of the house near the roof. I'm watching out the window, a short dialog took place between them and they both sprinted in the back door straight to Mike and I. A winded Hosea says, " We had to hurry up and run inside before the lizard jumped on our head, ate all our hair, and gave us a haircut like daddy."

Today I packed a picnic to go to the park, the weather has been beautiful! We were setting at the picnic table and Shiloh is looking at her PB and J, and says, "sandwich........ like sand....... and a witch..... that doesn't sound yummy at all". I have to agree, she has a good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment