Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Nerves
I'm a ball of them. Pray for me. Especially lift up Aggie Rae for her surgery tomorrow. This day has been full of........fullness. Aggie's "well check" this morning. On a positive note her head grew in circumference. She also has developed a healthy fear of medical staff, can you blame the poor girl after all her test and labs, this is sad for sure, but good b/c it is "developmental". Shiloh needed to see the Dr. this afternoon for a "tummy ache" that's been lasting a few weeks that is actually an ear infection..... craziness! My parents are coming tonight to help-out with the children for our time in the hospital, they have really gone out of their way to serve us, such a blessing. We have soccer practice tonight, that should be fun. Then I need to pack Aggie and I's overnight bag for our hospital adventure tomorrow, we need to arrive at 630 am for an 830 am surgery time. Ok...... I need to start dinner, roasted red pepper and gouda soup, yummmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are praying friend!
ReplyDeleteWe'd also love that recipe, sounds so yummy!!
Ditto to CLR- on both accounts!
ReplyDeleteYummy soup! One of my favs! Praying for you not to be anxious.
ReplyDelete