The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Madness

This has been a very full month. After thinking about it I have decided making a list of all the things that have happend would be amazing to look upon.
So the events will be listed in the order I remember them in.
1. Mike went to OH to check into Air Force job.
2. My parents came to visit.
3. Aggie got braces.
4. I hosted a baby shower.
5. My brother and his family came for a visit.
6. Checking into Haitian Adoption.
7. Aggie started sitting up!
8. Tyler moved in with us.
9. Shiloh's birthday celebration. (this happened 5 times, no joke it's amazing how this happens every year, but she is able to milk it for all it's worth)
10. Shiloh's ears pierced.
11. We planted a garden. (thanks dad!)
12. Gymnastics competition.
Phew! I'm worn out just thinking about it. :)
Obviously God has given us the grace to do all we have been called to, and for this we are thankful!

1 comment:

  1. I think the saying, "march came roaring in like a lion and out like a lamb", fits here. The lamb part might be your collective sigh of relief.

    ReplyDelete