Thursday, May 13, 2010
30 Weeks!!
Well I had a check up today. #3's heart stays near 150 so far. 30 weeks and 5 days. Depending upon which due date we decided to go with, my Dr. can't decided to stick with my original date July 20th, the date his wheel says July 18th or the ultra-sound measurements, July 25th. I told him that I trust is will come out eventually, they can't stay in there forever. I also informed my Dr. upon his entering my room and asking how I was that "I'm as healthy as an ox." He laughed of course. But as he was looking through my chart at my vital signs for today, and the labs they drew.... including the 1 hr. glucose test, he said things like " Your BP is looking great, your not swelling, I've never seen a glucose test that low (a good thing), you measure normal" And I just said, I told you I'm as healthy as an ox, he laughed again. Then I confessed, I know i've already gained "too much weight", but what can i do at this point? He didn't seem concerned. This is an age old pregnancy problem for me, i can't say my diet or activity change much, but my body loves to pack on the lbs. "THEY" recommend 30 lbs for the whole pregnancy. I'm already there with 10 weeks to go. I usually end up about 50lbs positive by the end of the game, not to sure why? God in His kindness usually allows me to return back to my "normal size" whatever that may be. Which basically means I get to wear my old cloths eventually. I went to get my brows waxed today and the lady said, "so your expecting" , I said "yes, it will be my 3rd", she replied with "why did you do that?" I commented back "b/c children are a blessing", since then I've found myself wanting to yell it out and proclaim it to the world, "CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING FROM THE LORD!" Just in case someone else has forgotten or maybe never knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People and their comments... my mom got them all (8 kids... boy did she EVER get them!) Way to go Appollo- perfect response. Children are a blessing- and I love seeing/hearing how you and yours are doing. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, children are a blessing and I'm so happy recognize it.
ReplyDeleteHa, ha! Normal sizes don't exist.
ReplyDeleteLove the belly and I'm getting so excited for little Schloss to come too.