The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Friday, October 21, 2011

Souvenirs

Or maybe gifts..... perhaps handouts....? If we had paid... souvenir would fit. But we didn't.
This little jewel was a minimum of $500. Since we need it, I'm thankful to have it.

Miscellaneous suppilies, I need to organize and find places for our new booty. Replacements will be delivered to the house monthly.

This is the frequent flyer station. Though becoming less frequent than it once was. But still frequent enough to pack it in the diaper bag when leaving the house. I left without it one day, that was a mistake.


Here are the war wounds. This is right before her first bath.

I know I've mentioned Aggie not eating so well. This is still true, but instead of being sinful and worrying or fearful, I've laid it at the feet of the Lord and I trust in His care. For those of you that like specifics or are quantitative people here's the facts. Aggie needs, according to the hospital nutrition department, 22 ounces of 27 cal/oz formula every 24 hours. Our goal is to get her to take as much of that orally as possible. Now..... Aggie drinks formula still, but she much prefers food, can you blame her? So we count every 30 calories of food as an ounce, we round of course. This is difficult when I make her food, we guess as best we can..... Any who..... So today she took her top number of ounces in one day which was 13.5, still a far cry from 22, but closer than yesterday. The last few days she has managed to increase about an ounce a day. Then at night we set her pump to give her 7 ounces over a 10 hour period to make up for the losses. So if you are praying for specifics for our little Rae, this is an area that we hope to see the Lord work in.

1 comment:

  1. Specifics tend to startle me, but at least we know how to pray? And we will be praying for your little dear. The kids around this house are quite enthralled with her.

    ReplyDelete