The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Disability Conference

Desiring God held a conference in November and it's focus was to minister to the disabled and their care givers. Though I'm relatively new in this world 2.5 years to be exact, my interest was pricked and honestly I really wanted to go.  But that just wasn't practical as Mike and I attended a different conference just days prior to this one. So I've settled for the next best thing and have been enjoying all the teaching online as I fold cloths and do dishes and cook dinner.  I've only had the pleasure of listening to 3 so far, but if you or someone you love could be blessed by such a resources, I commend it  to you/them.

2012 Works of God conference

Additionally a friend sent me this song for encouragement, and it is really great, you might enjoy it too.

Matt Redman- Never Once

No comments:

Post a Comment