The Clan

The Clan
" Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Sunday, December 9, 2012

OK..... I think I'm ready?

All Christmas gifts are purchased and wrapped
All Bedding is clean
Bathrooms clean
Baby/guest room in order
All unused children clothing is properly stored or given away
Fulfilled promise to kids to bake gingerbread men
Eyebrows are waxed
Toes painted red

All the important stuff...
Oh wait, I still need to change the fishes water.
I also plan to execute a week full of appointments, but if we miss those they can be rescheduled, I don't think we'll miss them. :)
By next weekend my only appointment or obligation is to have this baby girl, it almost feels like a relief to think of giving birth and sitting in a hospital room for a couple days compared to the schedule we've been keeping at home and away.

2 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping you enjoy your hospital vaca!

    It's funny how different my thoughts were about being in the hospital the first vs. second time. With EK it really felt like a vacation. I can only imagine how much more it will feel that way with #4!

    Praying that you get to hold your sweet Salem soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the news, Appollo. You will enjoy that recovery time for sure!

    ReplyDelete